Top 10 AI Communities: Artificial Intelligence, popularly known as AI, is considered the fourth industrial revolution. Over the years, it has shown great potential in the market.
According to the PwC AI Study 2023, AI could contribute up to $15.7 trillion to the global community by 2030, which is believed to be more than the combined gains of India and China. AI, through its multiple communities, has opened channels for people across boundaries to communicate, collaborate, and deliver. These communities are networks or associations of like-minded people who are dynamic and hustling to bring about change through technology, research, and applications.
This data-enriched article will help you learn about the top 10 best AI communities for learning, problem-solving, and knowledge sharing.
List of 10 Best AI Communities
The 10 Artificial Intelligence communities listed below are based on community size, engagement, quality of discussions, and sub-fields like data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and more.
|Global AI||37.000+ Consumers|
|Kaggle Community||15M+ Members|
|Reddit AI Community||495k Members|
|Deepmind||2.5 M Users|
|Hugging Face||2+ Million Consumers|
|Open AI Community||$20 Billion (2022)|
|H20 AI||129,000+ Members & 20,000 Organization|
|Learning Prompt||1.3 Million Readers + 43k Discord Readers|
|AWS ML||100,000 Customers|
|Data Camp||12,440,000+ Learners|
Top 10 Best AI Communities | Explained
The Global AI Community is a platform for developers that allows them to exchange knowledge about AI online and offline. It provides assorted benefits and resources, including information, training, networking opportunities, job boards, webinars, articles, and tutorials centered on AI.
The Global AI Community has hosted around three global AI events across 100 locations in the world.
The few simple steps to joining the community are:
- Visit the official website of the Global AI Community.
- Click Login / Register
- Create a new account or log in with Google.
- Click on Dashboard
- Enter your details and communication preferences.
- And you are ready to be part of the community
Kaggle is a subsidiary of Google, an online community for data scientists and machine learning engineers. It is considered a great place for beginners to begin, with a wealth of information and lessons on AI. The platform allows participants to compete in data science competitions and also develop the best models based on specific technical or analytical data sets.
Some of the key features of Kaggle are:
- 259k high-quality public datasets
- 883k public notebooks with no-cost GPUs and TPUs
- 1,900 pre-trained, ready-to-deploy ML models
- Learn cutting-edge ML techniques.
- Signed Certificates
The popular news aggregation and discussion forum Reddit has its own AI community. The artificial intelligence community offers a vast and vibrant forum as a getaway for assorted aspects of AI. It promotes discussion on ideas and concepts which includes philosophy, art and design, technical papers, news, machine learning, etc. The Reddit AI Community is considered one of the top platforms to initiate conversations about values that can be a pedestal for future innovations.
Important characteristics of the Reddit AI community are:
- Subreddit Identification and Analysis
- Content Creation and Optimization
- Custom Engagement Strategies
- Performance Adaptation and Monitoring
- Community Outreach and Relationship Building
- Reddit Campaign Management
- Awesome ChatGPT Prompts
- Open AI API Key
- ChatGPT Chrome Extension
The artificial intelligence community of DeepMind was started in 2010 and acquired by Google in 2014. It has developed a model of neural networks and neural Turing machines. It is a platform for collaboration in machine learning, neuroscience, engineering, mathematics, simulation computing infrastructure, and other scientific innovations.
Deepmind believes AI is one of the most useful inventions for humanity. Some groundbreaking records by the AI community are:
- In January 2023, deepmind.com exceeded the audience limit of 2.5 million.
- The AI community revenue tripled from £265.5 million in 2019 to £826.2 million in 2020, reaching £889,4 million in 2021.
- DeepMind made its first profit of £43.8 million ($59.6 million) in 2020.
- There were a total of 1,567 people working for DeepMind in 2022.
- The highest numbers of visitors on deepmind.com are from the US (16.19%), followed by India (6.07%) and the UK (5.95%).
Hugging Face is an artificial intelligence community specializing in data science and machine learning. The infrastructure of the community helps researchers, machine learning engineers, and data scientists create, implement, and refine ML models. Also, the large community of data scientists is good for exchanging ideas, seeking help, and working on open-source projects.
The list of major solutions provided by Hugging Face is:
- Enterprise Hub: Build your AI with collaboration from the most advanced team, enterprise-grade security, access controls, and dedicated support.
- Expert Acceleration Program: This special feature of Hugging Face brings experts to help in research and production with flexible communication.
- Inference Endpoints: It deploys transformers and diffusers or any other model on dedicated and fully managed infrastructure at affordable cost and secure compliant flexible solution.
- Auto Train: It is the first auto machine learning tool that can compete with any dedicated ML Engineer. This HuggingFace ecosystem reduces time on research and improves data filters/generation.
- Hardware: It makes state-of-the-art production performance accessible with special acceleration tools like Quantize, Prune, and Train.
OpenAI is an AI research and deployment community that ensures that artificial general intelligence benefits all of humanity. It is a place to connect with the developer community. Usually, people here discuss news, trending topics, innovative projects, and conversations around AI safety. It is on a mission to ensure that artificial intelligence AI systems benefit all of humanity.
A few top features of the Open AI Community are:
- Natural Language Processing
- Image & Video Analysis
- Speech Recognition
- Predictive Analysis
- Intent Recognition
It is a rapidly growing platform that can shape every aspect of our lives and businesses. DataCamp teaches companies and individuals the skills they need to work with data in the real world. One can learn non-coding essentials to data science, AI, and machine learning online in their own space with a free trial period. At Datacamp, you get to:
It is an artificial intelligence community of open-source contributors, business leaders, nonprofits, and academics. H2O.ai is a widely popular automated machine learning (autoML) with around 20,000 partners around the globe. The major goal of the cloud is to provide a common platform for businesses, government entities, nonprofits, and academic institutions to make, operate, and innovate with AI.
The best solutions from Hugging Face are:
- Machine Learning
- Automated Machine Learning
- AI Middleware
- AI Applications
- AI App Stores
Where all the other AI communities focus on getting work done, learning prompting teaches the best way to get it done. It is a guide for humans to communicate with AI using prompting skills. According to the three young founders, Sander Schullof, Anaum Khan, & Fady Yanni, Learn Prompting is a community of the first generation of generative AI learning materials.
The different modules available at Learn Prompting are:
- Basic Applications
- Applied Prompting
- Advanced Applications
- Image Prompting
- Prompt Hacking
- Prompt Tuning
10. AWS ML
The Amazon Web Services Machine Learning community is a group of developers, data scientists, researchers, and business decision-makers. It allows AI enthusiasts to dive deep into concepts to gain real-world experience and collaborate on projects. Under the AWS Hero program, experts from all over the globe can guide and share knowledge with you via social media, blog posts, open-source projects, events, and user groups.
Top advantages of the AWS ML community:
- It enables you to stay updated with the latest technologies and developments.
- The community enhances confidence in AI services.
- Add worth and value to job prospects.
- Opens the door to a community of professionals where one can learn, communicate, and exchange information.
What are the benefits of AI communities?
AI communities are great platforms to exchange information, network, problem-solving spirit, and resource accessibility. The plethora of benefits that come with AI communities include:
- It promotes innovation and the development of artificial intelligence.
- AI communities offer wide networks for researchers, professionals, and hobbyists with common interests.
- Free online and offline webinars, workshops, and instructional materials
- Members can discuss difficulties and get assistance from field experts.
- The AI communities are one of the pivotal steps to promote ethical AI practices and raise awareness of AI.
- These popular platforms invoke feelings of enthusiasm and community, which further aids the advancement of AI.
In conclusion, AI has become an integral part of online communities with continuous developments in machine learning, language processing, and computer advancements. Many media reports have proven an unmatched surge and better action, along with a flood of business opportunities. The online AI communities have enabled participants to come together to bring unique content, multiple solutions, new opportunities, and a competitive edge to the table. Join what suits you, your skills, and your passion with a free trial period.
Read Also: Top 10 Best Robotics Communities
Read Also: What is ChatGPT and How to use this AI tool?