OpenAI announced the launch of the GPT Store at its DevDay event. It is a platform for users to access and develop customized ChatGPT models, termed as GPTs. They are generatively trained transformers to help with specific tasks, purposes, or domains.
This latest offering by OpenAI is still in beta testing mode and is expected to roll out by the end of November. However, due to various reasons, the launch is now postponed to 2024.
This article will discuss the release date of the GPT Store and the steps to create customized GPT.
OpenAI announced plans to roll out the GPT Store in the initial months of 2024. At present, the platform is open to a limited number of users being in the beta level.
In an email, the ChatGPT team conveyed, “It’s been less than a month since we announced GPTs and we are blown away by the useful and fun GPTs that you and the builder community have created…In terms of what’s next, we are now planning to launch the GPT Store early next year. While we had expected to release it this month, a few unexpected things have been keeping us busy! In the meantime, we will have some other great updates to ChatGPT soon. Thank you for investing time to build a GPT.”
So, now hold your horses a little tight to enjoy multiple benefits of Artificial Intelligence with the GPT Store.
How do I access the GPT Store?
GPT is a custom-built Chatbot model developed to cater to specific purposes. You can create your GPT for various needs with instructions, extra knowledge, and permissions.
Also, access to the GPT Store is easy and simple. You just need to have an account and follow the steps mentioned below:
- STEP 1: Visit the official OpenAI Website.
- STEP 2: Create your account with all the required credentials.
- STEP 3: It will be available soon.
How do I create a GPT?
Users don’t require any prior coding experience or knowledge or any sort of fee or charge to enjoy the benefits of the Store. One can simply follow the below steps to create their own GPT.
- Go to https://chat.openai.com/g/g-JRQEmbuM9-gpt-store-finder.
- Click on the “Create GPT” button.
- Give your GPT a name and description.
- Provide ChatGPT with instructions, extra knowledge, and permissions.
- Click on the “Create” button.
There are already several GPTs available in the GPT Store to assist users with different needs. So, to stand tall in the lot make sure to
- Choose a definite purpose for your GPT.
- Be clear and concise with your GPT instructions.
- Train your GPT with text, code, and images.
- Pick the sassiest name for your GPT.
How to share GPT with others?
OpenAI is planning to provide monetary benefits to the developer for the GPT models. The AI enthusiast with the most popular and useful GPTs will be compensated with a share of revenue generated by the use of their applications.
So, this enables the options for you to share the created GPT with others. You just need to:
- STEP 1: Go to https://chat.openai.com/g/g-JRQEmbuM9-gpt-store-finder.
- STEP 2: Find the GPT that you want to share.
- STEP 3: Click on the “Share” button.
- STEP 4: Share the link with others.
The Generative Pretrained Transformer(GPT) Store is a persuasive platform that allows users to create custom-trained ChatGPT models for different tasks and purposes.
The website has the potential to bring change to the way we connect and use Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. TechChilli encourages all tech fanatics to check out GPT stores and give them a try on creating GPTs.