xGrok AI an artificial intelligence-assisted tool recently launched by Elon Musk will answer almost anything and, far harder, even suggest what questions to ask!
Ask anything and xGrok AI will provide you with the answer. Initially, the answer might be vague but once the xGrok AI is trained and becomes technologically adaptable it will give you precise reply to your questions and shows you the way to move ahead with the solutions which hold you.
Must Read: How to Use Grok AI Rival of ChatGPT?
GrokAI has been popularised as the most efficient artificial intelligence tool to date but to deliver its full potential it will take a few months. The Tesla and Space X CEO Elon Musk positioned and claimed that xAI is a challenger to companies like OpenAI, Inflection Google Bard and Anthropic. He also added that within a few months, the xGrok AI will surpass all the competitors in delivering quality, updated and relevant information to any asked question even if it is the ‘Hardest and Complicated.’
Grok AI Sign Up: How to Access Elon Musk’s AI Chatbot
The xGrok AI is available now. The users can use Grok by logging into the account. Check below the steps on how to ‘Sign Up Grok AI’.
Step 1: To register for xGrok AI visit – https://grok.x.ai/
Step 2: You can sign only using your X (Twitter) credentials
Step 3: Provide your email address registered for your X/Tiwtter Handle
Step 4: Read the teams, conditions and process related to xGrok AI
Step 5: For now offering a limited number of users in the United States
Step 6: Try out Grok prototype and provide valuable feedback that will help to improve its capabilities before a wider release
Step 7: You can join the Grok waitlist here
Step 8: This release just represents the first step for xAI
xGrok AI are offering a limited number of users in the United States to try out Grok prototype and provide valuable feedback that will help xGrok AI improve its capabilities before a wider release. New users can join the Grok waitlist for the time being. This release just represents the first step for xAI. Looking ahead, xGrok AI has an exciting roadmap and will be rolling out new capabilities and features in the coming months.
Why you should Sign Up Grok AI: The top reasons why you must log in GrokAI
What has been claimed on the launch of xGrok AI: Find the answer to the world’s hardest question
On the launch of xGrok AI, Elon Musk has claimed that:
Grok is an AI modelled after the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, so it is intended to answer almost anything and, far harder, even suggest what questions to ask!
Grok is designed to answer questions with a bit of wit and has a rebellious streak, so please don’t use it if you hate humor!
A unique and fundamental advantage of Grok is that it has real-time knowledge of the world via the 𝕏 platform. It will also answer spicy questions that are rejected by most other AI systems.
The Ethics behind xAI Grok builtin: At xAI, the company want to create AI tools that assist humanity in its quest for understanding and knowledge. By creating and improving Grok, the company aims to:
- Gather feedback and ensure building AI tools that maximally benefit all of humanity.
- To believe that it is important to design AI tools that are useful to people of all backgrounds and political views
- With this Elon Musk also wants to empower users with our AI tools, subject to the law
- Our goal with Grok is to explore and demonstrate this approach in public
- Empower research and innovation: Grok serves as a powerful research assistant for anyone, helping them to quickly access relevant information, process data, and come up with new ideas.
- The ultimate goal is for our AI tools to assist in the pursuit of understanding.
For more information on xGrokAI Model Card: Click Here
The Technical Journey to Grok-1: LLaMA 2 (70B) | 73% on MMLU | 63.2% on the HumanEval
- The engine powering Grok is Grok-1, the frontier LLM, which has been developed over the last four months. Grok-1 has gone through many iterations over this span of time on 33 billion parameters.
- GrokAI approaches LLaMA 2 (70B) capabilities on standard LM benchmarks but uses only half of its training resources
- GrokAI has reasoning and coding capabilities leading up to Grok-1, a state-of-the-art language model that is significantly more powerful, achieving 63.2% on the HumanEval coding task and 73% on MMLU
Also read: What is Grok AI?